This presentation will act as an introduction to extruded aluminum trim products for interior applications with the goal of educating the audience on the many ways it can be used to strengthen a designer's project. We will discuss how aluminum products can enhance projects aesthetically by creating modern, clean lines and by adding durability. Diving into the extrusion process gives the audience insight into all of the features and performance characteristics that lead aluminum trim to be a more desirable product. Reviewing the many profiles and finish options available will leave the audience with endless resources and ideas. The presentation will end with an overview of the key best practice instructions for installation.
- Explain how extruded aluminum trim products can be utilized to improve and enhance drywall surfaces
- Explain the basic process of extruding aluminum
- Summarize the sustainable features and performance characteristics of aluminum
- Discuss the various profile and finish options that are available for aluminum interior trim products, and
- State the methods and considerations related to the installation of aluminum trim products for interior spaces