2019 National Building Cost Manual
Square-foot costs for residential, commercial, industrial, military, schools, greenhouses, manufactured homes, fire stations, libraries, churches, government offices and farm buildings. A smart resource for adjusters and appraisers using the cost approach.
Quickly work up a reliable budget estimate based on actual materials and design features, class of construction, area, shape, wall height, number of floors, and support requirements.
The National (sq. ft.) Building Cost Estimator System Requirements:
- PC with 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher Intel (or equivalent) processor recommended.
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP. Note: Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista 64-bit now supported.
- Requires up to 25 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space.
- 512 MB system memory.
- 800 x 600 video resolution, video adapter and monitor. 1024 x 768 resolution or higher recommended.
- DSL or Cable recommended for Internet access.
|Publisher||Craftsman Book Company|
|Dimensions||8-1/2 x 11|