Fastening Gun And Fasteners
The NPCN-7312 Air Tool fires coil ballistic hardened pins. Ranging in sizes from 1- through 3-inch and sizes of .100 and .145. The power tool weighs 8.5 lbs. and also drives standard 15 Deg. siding and framing nails. Applications for the tool include:
- Plywood/OSB to Steel Framing
- Insulation Board to Steel Framing
- Cement Fiberboard & Siding to Steel Framing
- Plywood to Concrete Block
- Cement Fiberboard Direct to Block
For more information, visit http://www.jaaco.com.