WEATHER GUARD announced the release of the next generation EZGlide2 Drop-Down Ladder Racks for contractors and remodelers who need to secure and transport their ladders and electrical conduit on top of a van. This evolutionary product is designed to be the easiest, lightest and most versatile model on the market.
The EZGlide2 drop-down ladder racks improve user safety when handling heavy ladder loads, especially with many of the new high-roof van models. It is also 50 percent easier to operate than competitor drop-down racks. The heavy-duty design is built with long-lasting powder coated aluminum for continual use and because it is the lightest weight drop-down ladder rack, it maximizes the roof weight capacity of the van and improves vehicle gas mileage.
“We made significant enhancements across the board to the new EZGlide2 Drop-Down Ladder-Racks,” said Jeff Kotz, Senior Product Manager at WEATHER GUARD. “We are continually field testing our products and listening to our customers so we can improve WEATHER GUARD products in every way possible.”
WEATHER GUARD offers a complete line of van ladder racks to choose from based on vehicle styles and applications, including models for compact, full size, mid-roof and high-roof vans. The EZGlide2 is the latest addition to the portfolio and offers a solution that maximizes roof weight capacity to safely hold the most equipment and supplies possible. Not only is the EZGlide2 lighter in weight but it is also lighter in cost and will be more affordable than the first generation EZGlide models. Additional product features include:
- Easy to Operate: 50 percent easier to operate than competitor drop-down ladder racks, reducing strain on the user.
- Lightweight: Lightest drop-down ladder racks available improving fuel economy and maximizing roof weight capacity to hold materials.
- Versatility: The EZGlide2 Drop-Down ladder racks fit extension ladders up to 40 feet and step or podium ladders from 3-12 feet and easily operates with up to 100 pounds of ladders per side. The optional third cross-member accommodates a conduit carrier for secure storage.
- Simple Installation: The modular design of the EZGlide2 Drop-Down ladder Racks make the installation easy to follow.
- Mounting Kits: A variety of mounting kits are offered to allow OEM integration with a wide selection of van models.
- Protection and Security: The rubber guard strip protects the ladders while the ladder lock bracket secures the holder in a loaded position.
- Ease of Use: Features such as dual hydraulic struts for easier operation and simple bracket design for quick installation are beneficial for first time users.
- Safety: The removable lever bracket secure ladders from theft and the storage clips secure the lever inside the van for extra protection.
For more information, visit www.ezglide2.com.
Report Abusive Comment