Thermafiber, Inc. has launched its redesigned company Web site. The new site features a contemporary appearance with simple and clear navigation, which helps customers quickly find the information they want. The site also provides more details about Thermafiber's widely specified mineral wool insulation products and services.
Reorganized content and new features streamline the user's experience, providing important information to all customers from specification to installation and beyond. New features of the site include:
•Optimized content layout with efficiency in mind so users can get the information they need quickly
• Enhanced LEED calculator that enables customers to compute specific LEED contributions of Thermafiber products based on job site location and recycled content
• Expanded information on LEED credit contributions and other sustainable attributes of Thermafiber's commercial and residential insulation products
• Detailed explanations of the unique Thermafiber Insolutions technical and customer services
• New online forms for ordering product literature and samples
• Expanded technical library with AutoCad drawings, perimeter fire containment designs and 3-part architectural specifications
“Throughout the planning and development of our new website, we focused on our customers,” said Michael Williams, Thermafiber Executive Vice President. “We interviewed them to get feedback on our existing site and had a customer focus group test our new site prior to launch. Our goal was to optimize the website to quickly provide the information they need. We understand our customers' time is valuable, and we want to help them be as efficient as possible when working with us.” For more information, visitwww.thermafiber.com.
Thermafiber Launches Redesigned Web Site
September 10, 2009