Firestone Introduces Metal Wall Panel Certified Contractor Program
The Firestone Red Shield Metal Wall Panel Certified Contractor Program was created to recognize the growing community of Firestone metal wall panel installers and celebrate the top performers. This year, 19 companies were named as Certified Contractors. The firms include:
- ABR Construction Inc., Nicholasville, Ky.
- All New Glass, Auburn, Wash.
- Architectural Roofing & Sheetmetal, Inc., Sioux Falls, S.D.
- BLACK ROOFING INC., Boulder, Colo.
- Boggs Roofing, Inc., Huntington, W. Va.
- Byrne Metals, Humble, Texas
- Clark Builders, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- E. Cornell Malone Corp., Jackson, Miss.
- Gen3 Construction, Lakewood, Colo.
- Guarantee Roofing Siding & Insulation Co., Sioux Falls, S.D.
- N.V. Heathorn Company, San Leandro, Calif.
- NR Windows, Inc., Riviera Beach, Fla.
- Pioneer Cladding & Glazing, LLC, Loveland, Ohio
- Pravco, Inc., Rahway, N.J.
- Rollison Construction Sales, LLC, Rochester, N.Y.
- Roof Technologies Inc., Harvey, La.
- Southam & Associates, American Fork, Utah
- SPS Corporation, Fort Wayne, Ind.
- The Blakley Corporation, Indianapolis, Ind.
Over the last two years, these companies partnered with Firestone Building Products on multiple jobs. Each firm has demonstrated excellence in the areas of project management, installation of major metal wall panel systems and quality of work performed. Based on these factors, 19 firms stood out as leaders, and as a result have been selected to join the Firestone Red Shield Metal Wall Panel Certified Contractor Program.
As part of the program, Red Shield Contractors are trained to install products for coverage under the Red Shield Wall Systems Warranty. Additionally, the Firestone Red Shield Metal Wall Panel Certified Contractors are eligible for Master Contractor Status. The Master Contractor Award recognizes the top Firestone Building Products licensed contractors for demonstrating excellence in design and construction of roofing and wall systems. Wall contractor winners are selected based on two-year job completion, bookings history, installation quality and Red Shield Wall Systems Warranty status.
“Firestone Building Products is well known for its established line of metal wall panels, but we rely on our contractors to make sure they are installed properly to achieve the highest level of performance for commercial buildings. We are proud to offer the Firestone Red Shield Metal Wall Panel Certified Contractor Program to begin recognizing and celebrating our trusted partners,” said Pat Marcouiller, Wall and Wall Cavity Systems Sales Manager at Firestone Building Products. “We want to congratulate the 19 firms recognized in this first year of the program for continually demonstrating excellence. We look forward to growing the pool of Certified Contractors over time and having the opportunity to acknowledge new and emerging leaders in this category for many years to come.”