Wind-lock has announced the launch of the Copperhead Rasp and Copperhead Striker Rasp. These Wind-lock exclusive EIFS rasps are available in standard and Striker (with teeth) versions. A uniform grit pattern and flat blade ensure greater surface contact and consistent rasping on the job site.
“EPS doesn’t stand a chance with the new Copperhead Rasp!” says Ryan Williams, manager of marketing & communications at Wind-lock. “From the branding and packaging to the tested and proven performance, we are confident that this is the superior EIFS rasp on the market right now.”
Each Copperhead Rasp is individually inspected and etched with a unique serial number to ensure that you receive a top-quality product.
- High-grade tungsten bits for more efficient abrasive action
- Ergonomic handle to provide optimum grip and reduce palm strain
- Uniform grit and flat blade for greater surface contact and consistent rasping
- Durable and tenacious, lasts up to 100 times longer than paper
- Rounded corners for gouge-free rasping
Copperhead Striker Rasp
The Copperhead Striker Rasp has all the same features and benefits of the Copperhead Rasp, plus a toothed edge for shaving and trimming EPS.
The Copperhead Rasp and Copperhead Striker Rasp are 14" long, and available in 4", 6" and 8" widths.
To find out more information or to place an order, please call 800-872-5625 or email email@example.com. And visit their Web site at http://www.wind-lock.com/.
Click here to view a Copperhead Rasp PDF file.
Report Abusive Comment