Sto Corp. announced that the company is partnered with the industry’s two principal specifications providers, ARCOM MasterSpec and BSD SpecLink-E, to promote Sto systems and products to architects, engineers and project managers. The partnerships will enable Sto to deliver reliable information about Sto systems and solutions to specifiers at the moment they need it.
The two vendors list a wide range of commercial, industrial and institutional products in their respective databases, which are then displayed during the design and specification process. For example, ARCOM MasterSpec’s “SpecAgent” is a companion tool docked next to the specifiers’ design screen that will provide specific contextual information about Sto solutions, thus avoiding the arduous, time-consuming task of tracking down and researching each product as they build their specifications.
Likewise, BSD’s SpecLink-E is an intelligent construction specification writing, management, and production system with built-in intelligence designed to help specifiers dramatically speed up editing tasks and reduce specification production time. SpecLink-E enables designers to accelerate their specification writing with unsurpassed accuracy and integrity, while simultaneously learning about solutions from companies like Sto Corp. during the spec-writing process.
“We are pleased to partner with these two specification software leaders” said Brian Chang, Director of Product and Channel Management for Sto Corp. “They each offer a wide range of commercial, industrial and institutional products in their databases, and their support for all phases of design and construction can really help Sto integrate its system / solutions story into the specifications production process.”
ARCOM SpecAgent sections for Sto
- 072726: Fluid-Applied Membrane Air Barriers, (StoGuard Systems)
- 072419: Water-Drainage Exterior Insulation and Finish System (StoTherm ci Wall Systems – EIFS)
- 092400: Cement Plastering
BSD SpecLink-E sections for Sto
- 072400: Exterior Insulation and Finishing System (StoTherm ci systems)
- 072500: Weather Barriers (StoGuard systems)
- 092400: Portland Cement Plaster Assemblies (StoPowerwall systems)
- 099723: Concrete and Masonry Coatings (StoCoat Lotusan, StoCoat Acryl Plus)
- 099600: High Performance Coatings (StoCoat Climasan)