ABOUT THE AWARD
The scholarships are designed to help further the undergraduate studies of students pursuing a Construction Management, Construction Engineering or Architecture degree. Awards are granted without regard to student race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability or national origin. WACA has awarded over $75,000 dollars to scholarship recipients through this recognition and support of the next generation in the wall and ceiling industry.
UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- California resident attending an accredited University of California or California State University
- Junior or senior level in process of earning degree
- Enrolled in a Construction Management, Construction Engineering or Architecture degree program
- Demonstrate financial need
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
- Applicant must complete the online application form (below) by April 15, 2021
- Personal essay no more than 200 words
Note: IF SELECTED for the scholarship, official proof of transcripts will be requested to be declared a scholarship winner. A current, complete transcript of grades showing the last two academic school grades, including student name, school name, grades, credit for courses taken, and major. Students only need to submit official transcripts if the association contacts them to offer the scholarship award.