Application Deadline: November 16, 2020
About the Scholarship Program:
WACA's scholarship program was created to give back to the wall and ceiling community by supporting the future workforce of the construction industry. We hold the scholarship program twice a year, in the Spring and Fall. Scholarships are provided for college tuition assistance to undergraduate students pursuing a degree in construction management, construction engineering, or architecture.
To Be Eligible a Student Shall Be:
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- A California resident attending an accredited University of California or California State University
- Junior or senior college level in process of earning degree
- Enrolled in a Construction Management, Construction Engineering or Architecture degree program
- Demonstrate financial need
- Commitment to educational success
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
Scholarship recipients will receive tuition assistance for the 2020-2021 school year, the scholarship funds will be mailed directly to the school to be applied for tuition. Recipients will be featured in WACA's The Quarterly magazine, website and social media campaigns.