The warranty applies to the construction of one- and two-family homes. To be eligible for the warranty, builders and EIFS installers must meet specific quality-related criteria.
The builder must:
• Be an NAHB member
• Possess applicable state/local licenses
• Conform to all applicable state general liability coverage requirements
• Attend a Dryvit EIFS program for homebuilders, and possess a current Dryvit Residential MD/Sprint MD builder listing
The EIFS installer must:
• Possess a current Dryvit Residential MD/Sprint MD listing
• Possess a current AWCI "EIFSmart" certificate.