Quikrete Names "What America's Made Of" Winners
The Quikrete Companies, leading manufacturer of packaged concrete products for the building and home improvement markets, recently announced the six winners of the Quikrete “What America’s Made Of” sweepstakes. The winners, which entered the sweepstakes at www.DannyLipford.com, each received a copy of the Quikrete Guide to Concrete book and up to $599 in Quikrete products to help build a patio, BBQ fire pit, walkway or outdoor kitchen.
• Wendy Langhoff Kimball, Mich.
• Gregory Williams Cincinnati, Ohio
• Ronni Fox Buffalo, NY
• Mike Perkins Phoenix, Ariz.
• Joy Bennett Harlingen, Texas
• Patio—Crack-Resistant Concrete Mix, Cure & Seal and Liquid Color
• BBQ Fire Pit Kit—Pavestone blocks, caps, insert ring, grate, sand and construction adhesive
• Walkway—WalkMaker Form, Crack-Resistant Concrete Mix, Liquid Color, PowerLoc and Jointing Sand
• Outdoor Kitchen—Mason Mix, QUIKWALL, Countertop Mix, Liquid Color, Cure & Seal, and Guide to Concrete book.
For more information on Quikrete and its products, visit www.quikrete.com, like it on Facebook and follow it on Twitter @QUIKRETE.