USG Corp. launched its USG Ceilings Mobile App, an iOS application that creates a simple, visually rich way to experience the products offered by USG Ceilings.
“After extensive research with our customers, we concluded that they need easy access to information in order to keep up with the fast-paced construction process,” said Scott Qualls, director of sales and marketing at USG. “Investing in a mobile app offers our customers instant information and demonstrates our leadership in product and services.”
Key features of the free USG Ceilings Mobile App include:
- Product and application photos
- Installation “how-to” videos
- Key literature and catalogs
- Ability to share content on social channels such as Facebook and Twitter
- “Record notes” function to capture ideas that may occur when viewing different products
- Capability to order samples and literature
- Ease of contacting a USG representative
“USG is committed to providing our customers access to the information they want and need—at their fingertips,” said Garlanda Freeze, senior manager, interactive, mobile and social solutions at USG. “The USG Ceilings Mobile App is another example of our effort to support our customers in their work processes and to ensure that USG is easy to do business with.”
The application hit the iTunes store June 10 and is compatible with the iPad and iPad mini. In addition to the USG Ceilings Mobile App, users can also find USG Solutions and USG Tile and Flooring apps in the iTunes store.
Report Abusive Comment