Vinyl Corp. Launches New Online Product Submittal Tool
Vinyl Corp., a division of ClarkDietrich Building Systems, announced the launch of its new online product submittal tool that allows contractors to quickly and easily build submittals for Vinyl Corp.’s more than 2,000 products.
Hosted on the newly redesigned Vinyl Corp. Web site, the user-friendly submittal system has a shopping cart feature that gives contractors the ability to select any product within the site and build a Vinyl Submittal with a simple click of a button.
After the first product is selected, a Vinyl Submittal Icon with a product count is shown at the top of the Web site. Once the user has selected their products, they can click on the Vinyl Submittal Icon to:
- Add project information that will be added to the cover sheet
- View the list of products that will be in the submittal
- Add, delete or clear all products in the submittal
- View the submittal in a pdf allowing the user to print, save or e-mail
“Our new product submittal system is just the latest example of our commitment to providing our customers with the tools to make their jobs as easy as possible, said Ryan Smith, general manager, Vinyl Corp. “We will continue to invest in the technology to improve the online experience and help make our customers more efficient and productive.”
The Vinyl Corp. site also features other enhanced user-friendly features including:
- Seamless Navigation: Fully integrated platform for easy navigation through industry resources on over 2,000 products.
- Product Sample Requests: Visitors can easily request product samples directly from the new and improved Web site.
- AEC Document Center: The industry’s most extensive online portal for architects, engineers, contractors and dealers in search of information on beads, trims and control joints for stucco/plaster as well as EIFS and DEFS.
For more information, visit www.vinylcorp.com.