At the first ever IPAF Regional Conference, a panel of industry experts will shed light on problems related to ariel work platform (AWP), and more. Panelists include those from NES Rentals, Skyjack and United Rentals. The conference will take place on Jan. 22, 2015 at the Hilton Garden Inn, Chicago O’Hare Airport, Ill.
Highlights from conference include:
- Fall Protection as it Relates to AWPs: Why?—Gary Riley, Safety Education Representative, NES Rentals, and IPAF Senior Instructor
- The Breakfast of Safety Champions! Practice and Coaching—Sue Rudnick, Director HR Development, NES Rentals
- Industry Standards Update—Tony Groat, Manager, IPAF North America
- Selecting the Right Equipment for the Job—Ian McGregor, Product Safety Manager, Skyjack
- Lowering Your Workers Comp Liability through Electro-diagnostic Functional Assessments—Jeanne Miller, Esq.
The conference is open to IPAF members, their customers, as well as non-members. Registration comes with a $100 value voucher to attend, and a complimentary AWPs for Managers course. The course will take place on Jan. 23 at the NES Chicago offices. For those who pass the written test will receive a certificate. Registration and event details are at www.ipaf.org/events
IPAF regional conferences are a new series of events created by the IPAF North American Regional Council. The conference aims to offer more educational and networking opportunities for members and outreach to prospective members. The next regional conference is set for March 12 in Houston, Texas. Details at www.ipaf.org/events or email firstname.lastname@example.org