Planostile Snap-in concealed metal panels provide durable and monolithic ceilings for interior and exterior applications. Snap-in panels are available finish options including painted colors, metals and wood-look finishes. Panels may be perforated in one of many different perforation pattern options for increased acoustical performance and visual variety. Snap-in panels have been used extensively on exterior and interior applications and give designers options for creating visual design continuity from exterior to interior. Planostile Snap-in panels integrate with lighting and air diffusers.
Planostile Snap-in Concealed Metal Panel Ceiling
- Attractive and durable snap-in metal panels in standard and custom sizes.
- Range of profiles and options offer great design flexibility.
- Standard perforation patterns and custom perforating.
- Designed to withstand positive and negative wind pressure (UL580).
- MetalWood II woodgrain and WoodScenes painted finishes.
- Enhance acoustical performance with optional backing material.
- Metal contains no organic compounds to support mold or microbial growth.
- Building system integration flexibility (HVAC, lighting).
- Sustainable: 75 percent -100 percent post-consumer recycled content, 100 percent locally recyclable at end of useful life.