ROCKFON explores the newest global trends in ceiling designs in Inspired By You: Revealing the Beauty Inside Renovations and New Builds. This third volumein the series is available free-for-download as a PDF. Throughout the nearly 100-page publication, each article is illustrated with detailed photos and features interviews with the driving forces behind these exceptional projects—architects, acousticians, engineers and installers.
“Beauty begins with inspiration. It has to be imagined and brought to life. Finding the beauty in a new build or an existing structure, inspired visionaries use ROCKFON’s ceiling systems as an active element to create surprising rooms with outstanding acoustics and a comfortable indoor climate,” said Chris Marshall, ROCKFON’s vice president of marketing and business development. “We are honored that the high-quality appearance and performance of our ceiling products make them a popular choice for the world’s most interesting architectural projects. We are delighted to share our customers’ success stories as they set new benchmarks of acoustic control and aesthetic invention.”
Throughout this edition ofInspired By You, QR codes link readers to videos showcasing a full 360-degree experience of five project success stories about:
- Emma Children’s Hospital in Amsterdam – using ROCKFON’s ceiling products to emphasize natural light and a clean, bright appearance, the architects designed a healthy micro-city for kids.
- Sørlandssenterest, Norway’s largest shopping center – helping the design team create a comfortable experience that promotes sales, ROCKFON ceiling panels optimize light and acoustics in a continuous white ceiling.
- Novo Nordisk headquarters in Denmark – accentuating its organic curves and reducing vibration in the large atrium, ROCKFON products offered the flexibility needed for the spiral shape that connects the office and exemplifies its culture.
- Arts et View swimming pool in France – providing a peaceful atmosphere with no resonance, the architects relied on ROCKFON’s corrosion- and humidity-resistant products.
- Lyceum Schravenlant school in the Netherlands – following environmentally responsible practices and using ROCKFON’s sustainable products, this is the country’s first school designed in line with cradle-to-cradle principles.
These five project featurettes also are viewable on ROCKFON’s YouTube channel, along with more videos sharing ROCKFON’s processes and products.
Inspired By You: Revealing the Beauty Inside Renovations and New Buildscan be downloaded from the Tools & Documentation section at rockfon.com.
Select “Rockfon Group” and click “Brochures” to gain access to not only this publication, but also to ROCKFON’s new catalog, previous editions of Inspired by You, case studies, technical articles and more.
For additional information, please email cs@ROCKFON.com or call 800-323-7164.
Report Abusive Comment