CFSEI Holds Webinar on Cold-formed Steel Trusses and Blast Loads
- Test data that sheds light on limit states and the inelastic response behavior of cold-formed stee
- Characteristics associated with air blast loading applied to pitched roofs
- An overview of two analytical methods (i.e., single degree-of-freedom and finite element) that can be employed to analyze cold-formed steel trusses for air blast loading, including attendant assumptions, boundary condition considerations, and the limitations associated with each
- An overview of information that should be included in a delegated design specification
- Two examples to illustrate the concepts discussed.