USG Ceiling Products Enhance Acoustics and Increase Design Flexibility
USG Corp., a building materials manufacturer, announced the launch of new ceiling products that further enhance the robust USG Ceiling Solutions portfolio. The new products include decorative clouds, an expanded color palette and additional fixtures.
“Providing customers with the tools they need to customize their ceiling installations was the catalyst for creating these new products,” said Scott Qualls, director, sales & marketing, USG Ceilings Division. “Both the technical and visual components of a project are crucial to creating a unique installation, and USG is helping enhance both aspects with these new offerings.”
- USG Celebration Canopies: These decorative metal ceiling clouds provide a custom look and acoustical absorption in a wide variety of ceiling applications. They are available in a variety of colors, perforation patterns and sizes and are shipped pre-assembled — ready for easy and fast installation.
Expanded product offerings:
- USG Celebration Torsion Spring: Now available with additional perforation patterns and painted metals finishes as well as in Wood Tone finishes, anodized metals and additional sizes.
- USG Donn Brand Celebration Torsion Spring F-Mold: Ensures that trim faces are level and installs faster than standard perimeter trim.
- USG Donn Brand ZXLA Celebration Torsion Spring: This new exterior suspension system, used with USG Celebration Torsion Spring panels, is suitable for exterior applications and satisfies all national code requirements for exterior covered ceilings.
Wood Tone Finishes extended across product lines:
- USG Wood Tones Finishes: These finishes offer a unique look for either an interior or exterior covered ceiling application without the weight, expense or susceptibility to climate changes associated with real wood. Finishes are available for a variety of metal ceiling panels including USG Celebration Snap-In, Celebration Torsion Spring, Curvatura, Panz and all Paraline Linear Metal Panels. Finishes are also available for USG Compässo Standard Perimeter Trim.
New Grid Installation Components:
- USG Ceilings Brand Indexed Support Bar: A high-performance component for use with USG’s Wall-to-Wall Drywall Suspension System that reduces the need for hanger wires on longer spans that require intermediate support for main tees.
- USG Donn Brand AdvanceSpan - Donn DXAS and DXTAS Profiles: Span up to 8' with no hanger wires andis ideal for use in corridors with crowded plenum spaces. The system is compatible with all standard USG DX and DXT cross tees, and has been successfully tested for seismic category D-F installations
For additional information, visit www.usg.com.