Milwaukee Tool is excited to announce the M18 Fuel Drywall Screw Gun – the first cordless solution on the market that offers balance of speed and ergonomics in the industry.
Here's a few quick highlights on the product:
- Drives screws faster than corded at 4,500 RPMs
- 3X longer run-time than leading cordless models
- Auto Start Mode automatically starts motor on contact with drywall, resulting in no motor noise in-between screws
- Can fasten up to (64) 4x8 and 5/8” thick sheets of work on a full charge
- Weighs only 3.4lbs with battery
Also launching in October will be an M18 Cut Out Tool that cuts up to 25 percent faster than leading corded and cordless competitors - capable of cutting up to 50 outlet boxes per 1.5Ah battery. At only 2.1 lbs, and with a length of 8.9" (10.3" with battery) and a slim handle, it is the most compact in the industry.
With the announcement of the M18 Fuel Drywall Screw Gun and the M18 Cut Out Tool, Milwaukee is now able to arm interior contractors with fully cordless solutions to help them tackle the work they do every day.