Simpson Strong-Tie, the provider of engineered structural connectors and building solutions, will showcase BIM, planning software and new structural Connectors at the International Builders’ Show (IBS) January 9–11 in Orlando, Fla.
To help builders and contractors “make the connection” between planning software and cost-effective structural engineering solutions, the Simpson Strong-Tie booth (W4641) will be joined to the CG Visions booth (W5653) via bright yellow floor markers that create an easy-to-follow path connecting the two booths. Acquired by Simpson Strong-Tie in 2017, CG Visions specializes in Building Information Management (BIM) technology for the residential construction industry.
With investments in outdoor living and residential remodeling expected to increase throughout 2018, Simpson Strong-Tie will also exhibit their Deck Planner Software, a 100 percent free, cloud-based technology solution providing 3D plan views, materials lists, permit information and more to improve the overall deck-building experience for builders and do-it-yourselfers.
Additional Simpson Strong-Tie products featured at IBS 2018 include the following:
- The EB-TY Premium Hidden Deck-Fastening System, a new and improved fastening solution designed for structural strength and easy installation
- The Deck-Drive line of wood, composite and exotic hardwood decking screws available either for hand-driving or collated for the Quik Drive system
- The DGH fire wall hanger series, designed for connecting floor trusses and joists to wood stud fire walls, and available with either skewed or offset options
- The Outdoor Accents line of decorative hardware – including screws, washers, angles, straps, hangers and post bases – combining strength and beauty for custom outdoor living structures
- Strong-Drive SDWF Floor-to-Floor screws, SDWC Truss screws and SDWS Framing screws designed for fast installation and superior holding power