The celebration of the Association of the Walls and Ceilings Industry 100th anniversary is well underway at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort in Lake Buena Vista, FL during its annual convention and INTEX Expo March 24-28.
The convention, which brings together industry professionals together, is hosting a variety of in-depth education sessions and stellar networking receptions.
2017-18 AWCI President Ed Sellers says this year’s convention will have many events going on.
“This year we are pulling out all the stops with a White Diamond President’s Welcome Reception at Epcot, an awards brunch with futuristic leanings, a black-tie Celebration Night Dinner and of course the INTEX Expo trade show providing products and services you need in your business,” said Sellers.
100th Anniversary Events include:
- AWCI’s 100th Anniversary Opening Session and Awards Presentation Brunch
- Tuesday, March 27 • 9:30 a.m.—12:15 p.m.
- AWCI President Ed Sellers will give the opening address and present the AWCI awards.
- Jack Uldrich will speak during the Awards Brunch on the future of the construction industry.
- Full attendees will have a badge to bring to event. Trade show–only attendee or exhibitor, preregister or purchase a ticket for this event prior to 9 a.m. at INTEX Expo registration. Badges will be scanned for entrance to the event.
- Meet Jack Uldrich following the Awards Brunch! He will be in USG booth #1337 until 1 p.m. The first 50 people to visit USG’s booth will receive a free autographed copy of his book “Higher Unlearning: 39 Post-Requisite Lessons for Achieving a Successful Future.”
- AWCI’s Black Tie Soirée, Celebration Night Dinner and Foundation Silent Auction
- Tuesday, March 27 • 6 p.m.—11 p.m.
- Be seated no later than 6:15 p.m. so a group photograph can be taken for posterity.
- Epic Party Band, one of Orlando’s hottest dance bands will be performing.
- Full attendees will have a badge to bring to event. Trade show–only attendee or exhibitor, preregister or purchase a ticket for this event prior to 5 p.m. at INTEX Expo registration. Badges will be scanned for entrance to the event.
- Attire: Black tie (tuxedos for men, formal dress or slacks outfits for women)
- Tuxedo rental information is in the brochure available on the event website.