South Valley Drywall Named in Colorado Excellence in Construction Awards Winner
During an awards dinner this May 23, Nate Reimer, president of the AWCI Colorado arm, presented the 2018 Excellence in Construction Awards to the following recipients:
- South Valley Drywall Inc., Gold Award - Exterior Finishes
- Heggem-Lundquist, Silver Award - Exterior Finishes
- Phase 2 Company, Gold Award - Commercial Project Greater than $1 Million
- ICI Colorado, Silver Award – Commercial Project Greater than $1 Million
- Heggem-Lundquist, Gold Award - Commercial Project Less than $1 Million
- Drywall Partitions, Inc, Silver Award - Commercial Project Less than $1 Million
- ICI Colorado, Silver Award – Commercial Project Less than $1 Million
- Heggem-Lundquist, Gold Award - Suspended Acoustical Ceiling, Greater than $250,000
- Heartland Acoustics & Interiors, Silver Award – Suspended Acoustical Ceiling, Greater than $250,000
- Dennis Trujillo, AWCI Colorado Person of the Year
- Todd Durham, Supplier Sales Representative of the Year
- Gypsum Products, Supplier of the Year
- Ryan Batta, Manufacturer Sales Representative of the Year
- Westpac Materials, Manufacturer of the Year
- Cordon McClurg, Lifetime Achievement Award
Walls & Ceilings featured South Valley Drywall in a cover story for its Annual Top 50 Contractors issue in August 2018. For 42 years, Colorado-based South Valley Drywall has been rocking, hanging and finishing successfully throughout the state. Headquartered in Littleton, the residential and commercial contractor provides services that include drywall, framing, acoustical ceilings, prefabrication, finished exterior wall panels and more.
“Our residential division takes pride in providing the same quality and service if it is your first home or your dream home,” said Travis Vap, CEO of South Valley Drywall.
“Our commercial division wants to be the go to for our client’s most critical projects and projects where they cannot fail.
“Our prefab business specializes in the design, engineering, fabrication, and installation of prefabricated building envelope assemblies,” he continues. “We want to be one of the most respected and trusted businesses in the market.”
Heggem-Lundquist was also featured in the magazine’s May 2019 issue. The company celebrates 70 years in business this year.
And finally: Heartland Acoustics & Interiors is no stranger to W&C nor the industry. The company regularly wins awards through AWCI, CISCA and other industry-related associations and is also alumni to the magazine’s status as cover stars.