TLPCA 2019 Annual Convention Design Awards Competition
The Texas Lathing & Plastering Contractors Association (TLPCA) held its Annual Convention & Trade Show June 12 - 14, 2019 at the Gaylord Texan Resort, Grapevine, TX.
Twenty-two (22) projects were submitted and ten winners were recognized and awarded for their outstanding projects in the following categories:
- Scaffolding and Access (Galindo & Boyd Wall Systems) for the City Centre One project
- Residential (Single-Family): Exterior Stucco or EIFS (Silver Star Plastering) for The Stephenson project
- Residential (Single-Family): Exterior Stucco / Veneer Stone (Silver Star Plastering) Joe Kain project
- Commercial: Exterior EIFS (RONPARCO) Public Storage, Dallas
- Commercial: Exterior Stucco (Southwest Lath & Plaster) Twin Hills Office Park project
- Commercial: Veneer Stone (Galindo & Boyd Wall Systems) 3100 Olympus
- Commercial: Exterior EIFS/Stucco & Veneer Stone (RONPARCO) St. Gabriel Catholic Church
- Commercial: Exterior Stucco / Exterior EIFS (Diversified Plastering) Wismer Distributing
- Interior: Plaster - Commercial or Residential (Triangle Plastering) Dallas High School
- Pinnacle: "Best of the Best" (RONPARCO) St. Gabriel Catholic Church
The winner of the "Best of the Best" was awarded to Ronzani, Inc./dba RONPARCO for the St. Gabriel Catholic Church. Architect / Designer was Robert J. Mabrey - BCDM Architects. Manufacturer used was Parex USA, Inc. This project had 38,000 sq. ft. of Veneer Stone installed and 6,000 sq. ft. of EIFS.