GS-4655 Slab Scissor Lift
The latest addition to the brand’s large electric slab scissor lift family, this new eco-friendly machine comes in a compact, lightweight package and combines maximized productivity with increased battery runtime and reduced service costs. Equipped with the latest generation of fully sealed AC electric drive motors for excellent ‘green’ efficiency, it is even suitable to meet the demands of indoor and outdoor access tasks. This new model will be available globally in Q3 2019.
Providing a maximum indoor working height of 16.02 m (52 ft), maximum outdoor working height of 10.70 m (34 ft 6 in), a class-leading horizontal outreach of 1.22 m (4 ft) with fully rolled-out deck extension, as well as 25% gradeability and 14° breakover angle to climb steep ramps and make transport easier, the new Genie GS-4655 scissor lift offers a 350 kg (770 lb) lift capacity for up to three people and their tools and materials.
With its narrow 1.40 m (4 ft 7 in) chassis width, weighing 3538 kg (7800 lb) it has been engineered for high access in restricted spaces, the Genie GS-4655 scissor lift features the latest generation of AC electric drive motors for excellent indoor and outdoor efficiency. Ready for use anywhere globally, key applications for this new model include narrow aisle warehouses, electrical installation and facilities maintenance tasks, as well as demanding tilt-up and heavy-duty construction jobsites.
“Thanks to its heavy-duty, fully sealed front-wheel AC electric drive motors, the new Genie GS-4655 scissor lift is designed with sustainability, productivity and a low cost of ownership in mind. We engineered this model to deliver the height and emissions-free power to work indoors and out, even in harsh outdoor jobsite conditions,” Zach Gilmor, Genie Product Manager, Terex AWP for the Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEAR) says.
He continues: “Maximizing productivity, this model’s regenerative braking system also offers the benefit of industry-leading battery runtime per charge. And replacing traditional hydraulic drive motors with its new AC system, this model relies on less hydraulic service points reducing service time and costs for a cleaner and greener usage.”
Other features of the new Genie GS-4655 scissor lift include:
- Side-by-side railings for easy deck extension and retraction.
- Diamond plate platform flooring for durable, long-life gripping surface.
- Side forklift pockets in the chassis, simplifying transportability, as well as jobsite or rental yard logistics and storage.
- Swing-out service trays for unobstructed access to all machine components, including the hydraulic and electrical systems. This feature simplifies service and maintenance to get machines back on rent, faster.
- Centered link stack under the platform provides the operator with a stable feel and optimal comfort while working at height.
- The proven Genie Smart Link control system simplifies troubleshooting with onboard easy-to-read and user-friendly machine adjustments and onboard diagnostics, reducing downtime and maximizing rental return on invested capital (rROIC).
- Compatibility with the Genie Tech Pro Link handheld diagnostic tool option, which enables plug-and-play software updates, settings adjustments and calibrations, with full error code readouts for simple diagnosing and troubleshooting.
- Proportional joystick lift and drive functionality provide the enhanced controllability and smooth handling adapted for tasks that demand high-precision positioning.
- Commonality with the Genie GS scissor lifts and in design, parts and accessories, as well as serviceability benefits to reduce service costs and storage space.
For more information on Genie products and services, visit www.genielift.com.