Magnesium Oxide Board
Aquamag Magnesium Oxide Board is a new age multi-purpose highly durable non-combustible board for use in applications requiring a combination of moisture and thermal resistance as well as superior performance in fire. The board will not rot and can be used as an alternative to fiber cement board, gypsum board or plywood where greater dimensional stability is required. It is an ideal substrate for exterior walls, interior partitions, tile backing for wet and humid areas, floor underlayment, fire rated door core, internal and external ceiling, soffit, structural insulated panels and exterior finishing systems EIFS/ETICS.
- Lightweight and easy to score, snap and fasten.
- Scores the highest rating for mold resistance.
- Exceptional tile bond performance.
- Uniform composition provides both strength and water resistance.
- Ideal under tile, stone, vinyl, hardwood or laminate flooring and carpeting.
- Free of resins, adhesives, and solvents that might stain a vinyl floor.
- Provides a smooth, flat, paintable surface for wall applications.
Exterior walls, interior partitions, tile backing for wet and humid areas, floor underlayment, fire rated doors, ceilings, soffits, EIFS and SIP panel.
Aquamag has been designed to replace…
The time consuming multi-layer drywall assemblies with a single layer, outperforming the competition in terms of fire performance and quality of finish.