Accepting entries through Dec. 20
The deadline for submissions for the 2019 EIFS Hero Awards has been extended to Friday, December 20th. The EIFS Hero Awards Program recognizes outstanding projects in the EIFS industry in a variety of building categories.
Tips for Submitting a Successful Entry:
- Photography is Everything! Submit high-quality, professional photography. Photography of the completed project is desirable, not the project under construction (unless you are submitting before and after photos). Make sure there is not construction equipment and/or debris in the photo. Interesting angles and up close shots of EIFS finishes are recommended. A sunny day with a blue sky in the background is optimum.
- Team Work Matters! Reach out to all members of the project team to assist with writing and submitting an entry.
- Details, Details, Details! Pay close attention to the eligibility requirements and program criteria, especially project completion dates.
Need Some Inspiration?
- Take a look at last year's award winners
- Watch the "EIFS: a hero hidden in plain sight" video
- Watch the EIFS residential video
Program criteria and the Entry Form can be found here.
For questions or more information, please contact Laurie Joseph, EIMA's Director of Communications, at (703) 538-1615 or Ljoseph@eima.com.