The deadline for submissions for the 2021 EIFS Hero Awards has been extended to Friday, December 17th. The EIFS Hero Awards Program recognizes outstanding projects in the EIFS industry in a variety of building categories.
TIPS FOR SUBMITTING A SUCCESSFUL ENTRY:
- Photography is Everything! Submit high-quality, professional photography. Photography of the completed project is desirable, not the project under construction (unless you are submitting before and after photos). Make sure there is not construction equipment and/or debris in the photo. Interesting angles and up-close shots of EIFS finishes are recommended. A sunny day with a blue sky in the background is optimum.
- Team Work Matters! Reach out to all members of the project team to assist with writing and submitting an entry. The story of the project is important to the jury.
- Details, Details, Details! Pay close attention to the eligibility requirements and program criteria, especially project completion dates.
NEED SOME INSPIRATION?
- Take a look at last year's award winners
- Watch the "EIFS: a hero hidden in plain sight" video
- Watch the EIFS residential video
Submit your award-winning EIFS project today! Don't miss this opportunity to showcase your exceptional work. Program details and an Entry Form can be found here.
For questions or more information, please contact Laurie Joseph, EIMA's Director of Communications, at (703) 538-1615 or Ljoseph@eima.com.