The MILWAUKEE Universal Fit OPEN-LOK 5-in-1 Drywall Blade 1 Pack is designed for Oscillating Multi-Tools. This precision laser cut drywall blade delivers a 5-in-1 functionality for all your drywall cutting needs. The leading edge is curved for smooth cuts and is the perfect width while oscillating to match the width of a standard electrical box. There are piercing tips on the sides of the blades to easily puncture into the drywall for clean starts. The back-facing side blade offers the ability for you to make extremely accurate and detailed cuts, such as circles or curves. Notches on the side of the blade offer 2-in-1 functionality for shaving off excess drywall for an exact fit and can also be used in conjunction with the laser etching for a depth guide. This multi-tool blade is designed and made in the USA.
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- 5-in-1 Drywall Blade
- Ideal for Clean, Controlled Cuts In Drywall
- Round Cuts For Pipe, Recessed Lighting, Speakers, and More!
- Push Cuts and Pull Cuts To Work In Both Directions
- Precision Plunge Cuts Make For Clean and Easy Electrical Box Cuts
- Plunge Depth Marks Help You Identify Depth Of Cut
- Shaver Notches To Scrape Away Excess Drywall For Hassle Free Installation
- Protective Black Oxide Coating
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification