The Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute (CFSEI) will host a webinar on “Roles and Responsibilities for Success With Cold-Formed Steel Framing” on Thursday, June 24, 2021 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. EDT. The webinar is designed for architects, engineers, building officials and contractors. Participants are eligible for 1.5 PDHs.
The webinar will be presented as a panel interactive session, with Jeffrey Klaiman, P.E., principal in charge of structural engineering at ADTEK Engineers, Inc. as the lead presenter. Panelists will include Don Allen, P.E., director of engineering at Super Stud Building Products, Inc.; Kenneth Pagano, P.E., cold-formed steel truss design engineer at Scosta Corporation; and Patrick W. Ford, P.E., senior project manager at raSmith.
The webinar will:
- Introduce AISI S202, Code of Standard Practice for Cold-Formed Steel Structural Framing and describe how this standard was developed and is maintained.
- Describe the roles of various individuals and entities in a cold-formed steel framing project.
- Identify new items and changes in the 2020 edition of the Code of Standard Practice.
- Provide examples of items in the Code of Standard Practice and how they can be used in actual projects.
- Include a panel discussion with the authors and users of the standard.
For more information and to register, visit https://www.cfsei.org/webinar-on-roles-and-responsibilities-for-sucess-with-cfs-framing.