The Rocky Rams Horn Lace-To-Toe Boot fits all operational needs with style, safety, and comfort.
Made with a light and flexible content construction, the Rams Horn meets the ASTM F2413 protective toe classification and electrical hazard standards and provides an oil and slip-resisting rubber outsole for stability in any working condition.
Like all Rocky work boots, the Rams Horn Lace-To-Toe boot is also focused on comfort with Rocky Rebound Comfort technology for energy return, a flexible direct attached PU midsole, and an EnergyBed LX Footbed with memory foam.
Styles are available in 6- and 8-inch boots and come in brown and black colors.
Rams Horn Features:
- Light and flexible cement construction
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Reflective highlights
- Fiberglass shank
- Rocky Rebound Comfort technology for energy return
- Composite toe
- Flexible Direct Attached PU Midsole
- EnergyBed LX Footbed with Memory Foam
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather
- Oil & Slip Resisting Rubber Outsole
For more information, visit RockyBoots.com.