The American Concrete Institute is pleased to recognize several individuals for their outstanding contributions and dedication to ACI and the concrete industry. The Fall 2023 awardees consist of personal and paper award winners who will be recognized at the ACI Concrete Convention on Oct. 29-Nov. 2. Join ACI by registering at aciconvention.org.
View the citations here.
The following medals and awards recognize exemplary achievement, groundbreaking research and service to ACI and the concrete industry:
- Arthur R. Anderson Medal – Lawrence Sutter
- Roger H. Corbetta Concrete Constructor Award – Peter J. Ruttura
- Clyde E. Kesler Education Award – Benoit Fournier
- Robert F. Mast Award – Stephen J. Seguirant
- Henry C. Turner Medal – Keith Kesner
- Charles S. Whitney Medal – Andrzej S. Nowak
- ACI Concrete Sustainability Award – Moncef L. Nehdi
- ACI Education Award – Josh Edwards and Kirk McDonald
- Wason Medal for Most Meritorious Paper – Benjamin Worsfold, Jack P. Moehle and John F. Silva
- ACI Concrete International Award – James E. Klinger, Oscar R. Antommattei, Aron Csont, Trevor Prater, Michael Damme and Bruce A. Suprenant
- ACI Symposium Volumes Award – Amir Gheitasi, Christopher R. Gentz, Andrew Foden and Biniam Aregawi
- Mete A. Sozen Award for Excellence in Structural Research – Víctor Aguilar Vidal, Robert W. Barnes and Andrzej S. Nowak
- Wason Medal for Materials Research – Hai Zhu, Dhanushika Gunatilake Mapa, Catherine Lucero, Kyle A. Riding and Abla Zayed
Learn more about each of the awards listed above at concrete.org.