- Bill Breault, Breault Industrial Group, President-Elect
- John Brasil, Etobicoke Ironworks, Vice-President
- Elizabeth Callahan, Powerclimber/Safeworks, Treasurer
- Steve Smith, Edge Scaffolding, Secretary
- Randy Moody, XServ, Board Appointee
- Jeff Stachowiak, Sunbelt Rentals, Board Appointee
- Chuck Hutchinson, Bil-Jax, Presidential Appointee
Several key promotions were announced by Topcon Positioning Systems. Peter Wallace, former national sales manager-survey, has been promoted to director of sales-survey. Murray Lodge, former national sales manager-construction, will assume the position of director of sales-construction. Steve Briggs, previously in the product group as senior manager for institutional accounts, moved to the sales department as networks and OEM sales manager.
United Rentals Inc. announced the appointments of Todd G. Helvie as senior vice president and controller, and John J. Fahey as vice president, assistant corporate controller and principal accounting officer.
Roy Neu, of Dallas and friend of the TLPCA, died in June. Growing up in Oklahoma and Kansas, he moved to Texas in the early '60s. He worked for Commercial Paint and Drywall Inc., where he eventually was named partner in the late '70s. He began Neuco and Associates Inc. in 1995. His hobby and passion was his work. He is survived by his wife Glenda, son Bill and daughter Kathy, and several grandchildren.