Registration is now open for the 23rd annual METALCON International Conference and Exhibition at www.metalcon.com. METALCON’s blend of product exhibits, educational programs, and demos of the latest field techniques and trends, offers insight and ideas to help build better structures and strengthen your business. All are related to the use of metal—long recognized for its low maintenance, high durability and sustainable attributes.
The event returns to Atlanta this year, held at the Georgia World Congress Center, October 1-3.
This annual tradeshow draws nearly 8,000 designers, builders, developers, contractors, fabricators, and suppliers from more than 50 countries. Experts from more than 250 companies exhibit the latest products and technology and share their knowledge with attendees. METALCON’s enormous industry support comes from its sponsor, The Metal Construction Association, and more than 100 related industry organizations and publications.
- More than 800 booths filled with the latest building products and services for those who design and build with metal – or want to learn all about metal.
- Green Island, an exhibit area featuring metal-related products that meet green building standards for recycled content, recyclability, durability, and energy efficiency.
- Solar Bay, a special pavilion in the show featuring educational forums and Solar Bay Live where world renowned experts use full-scale mock-ups of a variety of solar technologies on metal roofs and walls to present live-action demos that offer tips and trade secrets about metal and solar technology.
- A comprehensive conference program offers continuing education credits and covers every aspect of building with metal from the basics to the latest materials, tools, techniques, building codes, applications, cold-formed steel framing, green building, alternative energy, business management and marketing.
- Metal in Action, is a new expanded demo area that combies the best of MCA’s Residential and Commercial Roofng Demos, Solar Bay Live and Tool Day. With plenty of seating, tables and bleachers the Metal in Action arena serves as a touchsown for attendees to learn in a comfortable setting.
- Industry experts from the Metal Construction Association present the latest applications and field techniques in daily demonstrations.
- Daily electronic news feed sends updates from METALCON to a national and international audience.
Walls & Ceilings and its sister publication Roofing Contractor will be reporting from the show and printing METALCON Today, a supplement that will report on METALCON and its exhibitors. Look for this at the show on October 2.