Dodge Data & Analytics’ Sweets, leading building product information source serving architects and construction professionals for more than 100 years, announced the winners of “Sweetstakes,” its first-ever user contest offering more than $20,000 in cash and prizes to users of Sweets.com.
“Sweetstakes” launched in June 2014 at the American Institute of Architects national convention in New Orleans and was open through October 2014. The contest was entered by thousands of industry professionals—licensed architects, designers, contractors, sub-contractors and others allied to the field, seeking products on Sweets.com. Winners were selected by an independent third party.
- 1st Prize, Eames Lounge and Ottoman by Herman Miller: D. Phan, NTD Architecture
- 2nd Prize, $2,500: G. Thomas, Moore Architects
- 3rd Prize, MakerBot Replicator 2 3-D Printer: P. Richardson, Blur Workshop LLC
- 4th Prize, MakerBot Replicator 2 3-D Printer: H. Park, Yazdani Studio of Cannon Design
- 5th Prize, MakerBot Replicator 2 3-D Printer: D. DeVos, Prudential Real Estate Investors
- 6th Prize, $1,000: P. Briggs, Gensler
- 7th Prize, $1,000: J. Fish, Sam Marshall Architects
- 8th Prize, $500: D. Pogorilich, Navigant Consulting
- 9th Prize, Fan from Modern Fan: A. Brown, DLR Group
- 10th Prize, Architect Book Set: N. Ingoglia, Baltimore Precision Door Inc.
“Sweets is a vital resource to the architects’ workflow. We were thrilled to see so many emerging professionals as well as established practitioners engage with Sweets throughout this program and every day,” said Laura Viscusi, Vice President Integrated Media, Dodge Data & Analytics.
Sweets, which this year unveiled an enhanced online user interface, enables architects, designers, contractors and construction professionals to easily search and select thousands of building products from its database. It offers comprehensive building product information including catalogs, specs, project galleries, CAD details, and BIM objects.