It’s Masonry Madness Day once again and four incredible masonry events are held in one day in Las Vegas to see who has the skill, speed and stamina to take home their share of a total of $120,000 in cash and prizes. Here is how things line up:
The main event, the 2015 SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER World Championship competition will be held at the 2015 World of Concrete/World of Masonry trade show in Las Vegas, on Wednesday, February 4, 2015. Twenty four, qualified, top bricklayers from North America and Australia will compete at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Gold Lot for the title "World's Best Bricklayer."
Masonry Madness Day details:
SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER 500 World Championship
• Date: Wednesday, February 4, 2015
• Location: Las Vegas Convention Center, Masonry Madness Arena, Gold Lot
• Cash and Prizes $100,000, grand prize a 2015 Ford F250 4x4 XLT truck.
• Time: 12:15 PM – 3:30 PM Pacific
As part of the Masonry Madness Day, there are three masonry under card events held in the same location preceding the 2015 SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER National. They start as follows:
• MCAA's Masonry Skills Challenge – 9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon, top apprentices compete for National title.
• SPEC MIX TOUGHEST TENDER – 10:45 AM, Mason tenders compete to set up a work area in the fastest time.
• MCAA's Fastest Trowel on the Block – 11:30 AM, Blocklaying masons compete for top blocklaying honors.
See a live webcast of Masonry Madness Day on Feb. 4th at www.specmixbricklayer500.com.