Texture Plus, the largest U.S. manufacturer of high-impact textured faux wall panels, introduces a new exclusive Stacked Stone Dry Stack Select Collection.
"Everyone does a double take when they first see our new Stacked Stone Dry Stack Select wall panels. Dry stack stone walls are such a challenge for stone masons," says Brian Kampe, CEO of Texture Plus. "We've made it easy for everyone to get the clean-lined, beautifully detailed look of traditional stone without the expense. Anyone can now make the stone wall of your dreams in hours, not days with our Stacked Stone Dry Stack Select wall panels. It's perfect for either commercial or residential projects."
Stacked Stone Dry Stack Select wall panels have an easy-to-install interlock design and are available in nine versatile colors: gray, light gray, natural gray, light tan, tan, cream frost, rose frost, white and prime/unfinished. Individual panels are 2' tall by 4' wide by 1 1/2" thick, cover approximately 7.1 square feet, and weigh approximately 5 lbs.
Texture Plus wall panels are widely used in thousands of successful installations for commercial, homeowner, retail, theme parks, hospitality, tradeshow design and other industries in a wide range of climates.
Key Benefits of Texture Plus Wall Panels
• Fast, easy installation
• Less than $7/sf in quantity
• Can be used indoors and outdoors
• Brick, stone, wood, bamboo, metal
• Over 200 designs to choose from
• Lightweight material
• Saves time and money over traditional materials
• Durable to stand the test of time, with 25 year warranty
• No-mess installation, requiring no special tools
• Great for commercial and residential applications
• Quick turnaround from order to delivery
• Made by the largest U.S. manufacturer
• Absolute best pricing and delivery options