Many are asking, “what’s behind the advance in Revizto technology?” The answer: video games.
It's true. Gaming technology allows walls and ceilings contractors and installers to easily view and navigate through 3-D replicas of their projects to find key info on materials and methods. Products like Revizto streamline the data, making it easy for all construction team members to use it.
This is transforming the use of BIM, making it accessible and more valuable, and it also works for CAD.
Using video-game and cloud technology, the developers have created what many are calling "the best visual collaboration tool for AEC project teams." Basically, it converts BIM and CAD models into "lightweight, navigable 3D environments" that are easy for anyone to use.
These BIM and CAD models are fully-rendered 3D models. Revizto is a simple, easy-to-use tool that improves communication of design ideas to clients and other stakeholders, who can navigate through the model themselves--just like in a video game.
Revizto is compatible with virtual reality platforms like Oculus, making demonstrations fully immersive.The company behind it, Vizerra LLC, is set to launch its much-anticipated fourth release, Revizto v4.0, within a few weeks. "Everyone will be blown away by the groundbreaking improvements we made," says CEO Arman Gukasyan.
Here are the fundamental changes in Revizto 4.0:
- Revizto Viewer becomes the main program having received all the tools to manage and share projects! Revizto Editor is no longer an essential part of the workflow.
- Export – unbelievably convenient and easy:
• Export process is now much easier, as with 4.0 the projects will be exported directly to the Revizto Viewer.
• Schedule recurring exports per desired time and weekday. It means you can set your export overnight and Revizto will launch the Revit and export the latest updated model from Revit and update your team. So your team will be on the latest model all the time.
• Merging projects from different computers became ridiculously simple.
• Export only sheets without 3D model. Sheets will be supported in Revizto Viewer in vector format and when you export the sheets you will see all the details zooming on each part of your sheet.
- Viewer – all main processes go on here:
• Revizto Viewer becomes the main program of Revizto package. From the Viewer you can manage your projects, synchronize them in the cloud, share with your team for collaboration.
• Import any PDF document into Revizto Viewer and use our Issue Tracker to mark-up any part of that PDF document, assign to your team members and track all the changes per each version of the document.
• Links and global links in the PDF document will be active and clickable.
• Version control of the 2D documents, hence ability to open any previous version of your document.
- Editor – for fine-tuning only:
• The Editor should be used only for visual tuning from now on. Other features were moved to the Viewer.
• Revizto Editor can no longer be opened as a separate application. It can only be launched from within the Viewer.