The Foam Expo is North America's first free-to-attend conference on the design and manufacturing of flexible and rigid foams for technical applications.
The conference is especially designed for engineers and decision makers from OEMs, Tier 1, Foam Fabricators and Converters, Foam Manufacturers and Material Suppliers and Equipment Suppliers to learn about application design, manufacturing processes and current trends in the technical foam supply chain.
- Learn about application design, manufacturing processes and current trends in the technical foam supply chain –for free
- Learn about the wide variety of foam materials available for lightweight, sound / shock absorbing, and Thermal applications in technical industries.
- Get an overview of foam design and manufacturing processes highlighting: -identifying customer requirements
- material selection
- managing cost and performance
- successful prototyping
- material characterization through simulation and testing
- manufacturability issues
- the latest advances in manufacturing technologies.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn about the latest trends in the technical foam supply chain and network with the industry’s leading experts for free. Find out more info.