The 7th annual Air Barrier Association of America (ABAA) conference and trade show will be in Salt Lake City May 8-9 at the Salt Palace Convention Center.
The conference focuses on air barriers and building air tightness. Come learn from some of the top minds in Building Science with expertise in building enclosures, moisture management, air barriers, sustainability and enclosure commissioning.
The conference provides two full days of comprehensive learning tracks specific to design professionals, consultants, general contractors, subcontractors and others interested in the air barrier industry. Exhibitors will include air barrier materials manufacturers, application equipment, testing labs and building enclosure consulting companies.
• Network with the leading experts in building science
• AIA CEU’s (HSW)
• The only conference that provides comprehensive education on air barriers and building air tightness
• Meet the leading air barrier manufacturers and service providers to the industry
• Earn up to 5.5 LU/HSW on DAY 1
• Earn up to 6 LU/HSW on DAY 2