The ACI Concrete Convention and Exposition in Las Vegas
The ACI Concrete Convention and Exposition attracts more than 2,000 engineers, architects, contractors, educators, manufacturers, and material representatives from around the world. Attendees will convene at the Rio All-Suites Hotel, Las Vegas, NV, USA, October 14-18, 2018, to collaborate on concrete codes, specifications, and practices. Technical and educational sessions will provide attendees with the latest research, case studies, best practices, and the opportunity to earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
The ACI Convention is an opportunity to showcase the companies, projects, current events, and landmarks that inspired the convention theme of “Dream Big, Build Bigger.” Convention highlights that attendees can look forward to include:
- International Lunch with special guest Rafael Barona Coghlan
- Student Pervious Concrete Cylinder Competition
- Young Professional Networking Event
- The Dennis Mertz Symposium on Design and Evaluation of Concrete Bridges
- Student Lunch with speaker Dr. Chip Espinoza
- Excellence in Concrete Construction Awards Gala
- Contractors’ Day Lunch with speaker Paul Dudzinski, Mortenson-McCarthy Joint Venture
- An industry exhibition showcasing nearly 50 exhibitors
Throughout the convention, ACI will hold over 300 committee meetings, 40+ technical sessions, an industry trade exhibition, networking events, and more. Registration is open online through September 24, 2018 and discounted rates are offered until September 16, 2018. To learn more about the ACI Convention and to register, please visit www.aciconvention.org.