This Bosch hammer drill is engineered for tough jobs, with next-gen convenience and CORE18 V power. The GSB18 V-535CB15 18 V EC Brushless Connected-Ready Compact Tough 1/2 In. hammer drill features Bluetooth connectivity (which connects with an optional Connectivity Tool Module), linking the free Bosch Toolbox app on any connected device for enhanced tool control and feedback. The kit includes a next-gen CORE18 V Compact battery. It keeps the power and runtime, while losing the weight, with 21700 cell technology.
The CORE18 V matches the power of the original two-layer 4.0 Ah battery with half the number of cells. It features the CoolPack 2.0 heat-management system and 100 percent compatibility with Bosch 18 V tools and 18 V Lithium-ion battery chargers. This hammer drill’s powerful EC Brushless motor delivers 535 In.-Lbs. of torque and 0-28,500 BPM. It has variable speed settings; one for high-speed (0-1,900 RPM) and one for high power (0-600 RPM). The cordless drill has KickBack Control to reduce the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction, a 20+1 precision clutch; an all-metal chuck that provides durability and a longer belt clip.
- Next-gen hammer drill performance – provides pro torque for driving, along with optional connectivity, KickBack Control and more
- Bluetooth connectivity – connects to optional Connectivity Tool Module to customize tool settings on a connected device
- Compact CORE18V Li-ion battery – engineered to provide next-gen power and runtime, while losing the weight, for optimized capacity
- KickBack Control – reduces the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario
- EC Brushless motor – efficient motor that delivers 535 In.-Lbs. of torque with a long lifetime
- Precision clutch with 20+1 settings – provides driving accuracy for reduced fastener damage
- High-power cells – uses enhanced 21700 cell technology, combined with advanced battery design for greater efficiency, to produce longer runtime
- Cutting-edge cell design – engineered to improve performance in tools used on the jobsite all day
- Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology – cooling the battery 20 percent faster than previous 4.0 Ah double-layer versions
- Upgraded all-metal chuck – for more durability, along with first-rate bit retention
- Drill-area LED with feedback – illuminates dark zones; provides tool-status change feedback
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD dust solutions – an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica dust compliance