WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO BECOME HIGH PERFORMANCE CERTIFIED:
Only HPIP Certified Contractors have the opportunity to use our online learning management system for online certification. Contractors can use our online system to earn their required continuing education units, or to upload training materials for their company’s employees.
Certified contractors must continually earn 10 units each renewal year, either through the HPIP Online Course Library or another accredited source such as qualifying hands-on training events or other external accredited online courses. CEUs must be verified and documented in the contractor’s online profile. The online platform automatically tracks requirements and reminds contractors when CEUs are due. HPIP provides full staff support to help contractors navigate the online system and upload external CEUs earned.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING CERTIFIED:
- Valuable hands on training across the U.S
- On-demand online training for you and your professionals
- Continued training in the best systems and techniques
- Networking opportunities for you and your team
- Your company promoted to thousands of industry professionals
- HP Recruiter job listings promoted by HPIP to job seekers in your area
COURSES HPIP CURRENTLY OFFERS:
HPIP requires five hours of initial core curriculum coursework in order to be initially certified as a High Performance Insulation Professional. Course topics are: Building Science, Air Sealing, Attics/Walls/Floors, Safety, and Best Practices. All current courses count towards 1 credit hour.