VaproShield is pleased to launch RainScreen SA!
RainScreen SA is a self-adhered WRB/AB with a factory bonded 3mm or 7mm drainage matrix. It offers a one step Air Barrier, WRB, Rainscreen application. The aggressive adhesive bonds to multiple substrates including OSB without primer and offers a drying capacity of 25 perms. RainScreen SA can be exposed for up to 6 months before final cladding installation.
- One Step Air Barrier WRB Rainscreen Cavity Installation
- Factory-bonded Drainage Matrix (3mm or 7mm)
- Drainage Matrix Created Unimpeded Vertical Drainage Plane
- Aggressive Adhesive, Bonds Multiple Substrates including OSB
- Bonds Without Primer
- Zero VOCs
- Six (6) Months UV and Climate Exposure before Final Cladding is Installed
- High Drying Capacity: 25 perms, Allows Building Materials to Dry Out
- Installs as an Air Barrier Increasing Energy Efficiency