This online resource includes:
- 945 special technical publications
- 50-plus manuals
- 13,000 journal articles
- 40,000 papers and chapters
From metals, petroleum and construction to the environment, forensics and consumer products, ASTM’s comprehensive and authoritative collection of work is an invaluable resource. Users of its Digital Library will find a self-service environment with the capability of locating a few articles or chapters, an entire book, or the entire library related to a particular topic.
Flexible subscription options, which meet a variety of needs, include:
- Complete ASTM library of books, journals, peer-reviewed papers, and articles
- Selected topic(s)-whatever area of expertise, access every ASTM book, article, or paper within that subject
- The entire library of STPs
- The entire library of manuals and monographs
- The entire library of journal articles
- Any combination of 25, 50 or 100 papers or chapters, or
- Download individual papers, chapters and books as needed
Full text searching provides detailed search results. Searching by author, symposia, committee, author, abstract, or title are also available.
For more information, go towww.astm.org/digitallibrary.