Kemper System America, Inc. (Booth #1015) will present four timely ‘Learning Lounge’ seminars on Building Envelope topics at the American Institute of Architects conference (AIA ‘18) June 21-23 in New York City. The seminars are designed to help specifiers balance performance and value and make more sustainable choices for the urban landscape and beyond.
- Performance Standards and Code Requirements for Air Barrier Systems”
- (Thurs. 10:30-11:30 a.m. and 2:15-3:15 p.m.; Fri. 10:30-11:30 a.m.)
- “Cold Liquid-Applied Roofing & Waterproofing Systems”
- (Thurs. 12-30-1:30 p.m.; Fri. 4-5 p.m.)
- “Blue Roofs and Storm Water Management”
- (Thurs. 4-5 p.m.; Fri. 12:30-1:30 p.m.)
- “Green, Blue and White and Its Applicability to Sustainable Design”
- (Fri. 2:15-3:15 p.m.)
The seminars, which carry AIA LU credit, will be in the Learning Lounge (5003LL) on Level 1 of the show floor. In addition, at AIA booth #1015 on Level 3, Kemper System will showcase an expanded portfolio of liquid-applied systems to protect against weather, preserve the integrity of surfaces, and enhance the energy savings, comfort and value of buildings.
In the world of architecture, information can make the difference between a towering success and a costly failure,” said Richard W. Doornink, President and Managing Director of Kemper System America, Inc. “Our goal is to help architects and specifiers make informed decisions on every Building Envelope project.”
Full Building Envelope solutions from Kemper System now span: Wall Guardian fibered-acrylic air barrier systems for exterior walls, odor-free and solvent-free Kemperol waterproofing membrane systems, cost-effective Roof Guardian acrylic-elastomer based roof coatings and COLEAN traffic coatings. Kemper System also offers GreatSeal general-purpose polyether joint sealants and liquid flashing. The Wall Guardian, Roof Guardian and GreatSeal brands are part of the STS Coatings line.