Nearly 2,000 engineers, architects, contractors, educators, manufacturers, and material representatives from around the world will convene at the Québec City Convention Centre and Hilton Québec Hotel, Québec City, QC, Canada, March 24-March 28, 2019, to collaborate on concrete codes, specifications and standards. Technical and educational sessions will provide attendees with the latest research, case studies, best practices, and the opportunity to earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs).
The ACI convention is an opportunity to showcase the companies, projects, current events, and landmarks that inspired the convention theme of Nordique Concrete. Some of the convention highlights that attendees can expect include:
- International Lunch with special guest Tor Ole Olsen
- Student Eco Concrete and Mortar Workability Competitions
- Student Lunch with speaker Dr. Michel Pigeon
- Contractors’ Day Lunch with speaker Daniel Genest
- An industry exhibition showcasing more than 50 exhibitors
Throughout the convention, ACI will hold over 300 committee meetings, 40+ technical sessions, an industry trade exhibition, networking events, and more. Registration is open online, and discounted rates are offered until February 17, 2019. To learn more about the ACI Convention and to register please visit www.aciconvention.org.